More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to seek equal justice for all by solving clients’ legal problems, strengthening the voices of low-income communities, and rooting out the inequities that keep people in poverty. Read more about our mission.
VLF Gala & Golf Tournament
Join us at the Independence Golf Club in Midlothian, Va., on Sept. 10 for our gala and on Sept. 12 for the golf tournament. We are pleased to partner with the Virginia Law Foundation and the CVLAS for both events.
Individual tickets and sponsorships are available for both events. Full Details.
News & Media
- Aug 25 2016Immigrant Tenants to Protest Offensive Remarks
- Aug 24 2016Discrimination Complaint – Richmond Public Schools
- Jul 28 2016H.U.D. Settles Richmond Discrimination Complaint
- Jul 6 2016Lawsuit Challenges Virginia’s License Suspension Policy
- May 19 2016New Report: Suspension & Expulsion in Virginia
- May 10 2016Richmond Fair Housing Lawsuit Settles
- May 4 2016New Report on Court Debt Collection Practices
- Mar 3 2016Lawsuit Challenges “Habitual Drunkard” Law
- Jan 7 2016JustChildren Releases School Policing Report
- Oct 9 2015Preliminary Injunction Sought Against Richmond