More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to serve those in our communities who have the least access to legal resources. Read more about our mission.
Justice for Ale – June 2
Join us at the Clarendon Grill in Arlington to celebrate the work of Legal Aid with this annual happy hour event.
News & Media
- May 19 2016New Report: Suspension & Expulsion in Virginia
- May 10 2016Richmond Fair Housing Lawsuit Settles
- May 4 2016New Report on Court Debt Collection Practices
- Mar 3 2016Lawsuit Challenges “Habitual Drunkard” Law
- Jan 7 2016JustChildren Releases School Policing Report
- Oct 9 2015Preliminary Injunction Sought Against Richmond
- Sep 21 2015Preliminary Approval in Fluvanna Prison Case
- Aug 18 2015Fair Housing Lawsuit Filed in Richmond
- Jul 2 2015US Settles Lawsuit Alleging Wrongful Deportation
- Jun 22 2015Sandoval-Moshenberg Named IAP Director