More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to serve those in our communities who have the least access to legal resources. Read more about our mission.
May 19 in RVA & May 20 in C'ville
May 19 from 6-8pm at Hardywood Park Craft Brewery in Richmond. Register.
May 20 from 5:30-7:30pm at Three Notch’d Brewing in Charlottesville. Register.
News & Media
- Apr 10 2015Virginia Tops Nation in Referring Students to Police
- Feb 16 2015Victory for Bill to Limit Restraint & Seclusion!
- Jan 20 2015Making Eviction a Last Resort
- Jan 8 2015Report: Achievement Gap Widens
- Nov 26 2014Plaintiffs Settle Fluvanna Prison Health Care Case
- Aug 13 2014RPS Improves Language Policies for Families
- Aug 7 2014Inappropriate Use of Restraint & Seclusion in Schools
- Jun 19 2014“Child Find” Complaint Filed in Petersburg
- May 30 2014Legal Battle Against Zombie Debt Collectors
- Apr 29 2014Immigrant Clients Win In-State Tuition