More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to serve those in our communities who have the least access to legal resources. Read more about our mission.
Justice for Ale at Don Tito
Thank you to everyone who joined us at Don Tito on July 15 at Justice for Ale. It was a fantastic evening, and we enjoyed celebrating with you all. Check back soon for a photo gallery … and stay tuned for our next big event with Bryan Stevenson and John Grisham on Sept. 30 in Alexandria.
News & Media
- Jul 2 2015US Settles Lawsuit Alleging Wrongful Deportation
- Jun 22 2015Sandoval-Moshenberg Named IAP Director
- Apr 27 2015Housing Discrimination Complaint Filed in Richmond
- Apr 10 2015Virginia Tops Nation in Referring Students to Police
- Feb 16 2015Victory for Bill to Limit Restraint & Seclusion!
- Jan 20 2015Making Eviction a Last Resort
- Jan 8 2015Report: Achievement Gap Widens
- Nov 26 2014Plaintiffs Settle Fluvanna Prison Health Care Case
- Aug 13 2014RPS Improves Language Policies for Families
- Aug 7 2014Inappropriate Use of Restraint & Seclusion in Schools