More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to serve those in our communities who have the least access to legal resources. Read more about our mission.
Take Action on Immigration Reform!
For three nights in October, we assembled our closest supporters and friends to discuss fair and practical immigration reform. Each night, our speakers – Gaby Pacheco, Erika Andiola & Lorella Praeli – emphasized the same thing: The most important step you can take is to make sure Congress hears your voice. Voice your support for fair immigration reform today!
News & Media
- Feb 12 2014JustChildren Helps Exonerate Innocent Youth
- Jan 16 2014Powell Fellow Joins JustChildren
- Dec 18 2013New Report on Suspensions and Racial Disparities
- Dec 17 2013Virginia Students Sue for In-State Tuition
- Dec 12 2013New Executive Director Announced
- Oct 8 2013Executive Director Position Announcement
- Oct 2 2013Settlement Reached in Public Housing Case
- Sep 16 2013Partnering to Reduce Minority Suspensions
- Sep 15 2013Crisis in Correctional Care
- Sep 13 2013Duvall Wins “Making Kids Count” Award