More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to serve those in our communities who have the least access to legal resources. Read more about our mission.
A Night Out For Justice – Feb. 25
There will be an auction where you can bid on dinner with some of our justice-minded local celebrities – Dahlia Lithwick, Sandy Hausman, Tim Longo, and Julian Bond & Pam Horowitz.
Food and beverage pairings by Parallel 38.
News & Media
- Feb 16 2015Victory for Bill to Limit Restraint & Seclusion!
- Jan 20 2015Making Eviction a Last Resort
- Jan 8 2015Report: Achievement Gap Widens
- Nov 26 2014Plaintiffs Settle Fluvanna Prison Health Care Case
- Aug 13 2014RPS Improves Language Policies for Families
- Aug 7 2014Inappropriate Use of Restraint & Seclusion in Schools
- Jun 19 2014“Child Find” Complaint Filed in Petersburg
- May 30 2014Legal Battle Against Zombie Debt Collectors
- Apr 29 2014Immigrant Clients Win In-State Tuition
- Feb 12 2014JustChildren Helps Exonerate Innocent Youth