More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to seek equal justice for all by solving clients’ legal problems, strengthening the voices of low-income communities, and rooting out the inequities that keep people in poverty. Read more about our mission.
- No upcoming events
News & Media
- Nov 15 2017DACA, Dreamers & C’Ville
- Nov 4 2017CLEAN DREAM ACT NOW!
- Nov 2 2017LAJC Joins New Education Civil Rights Alliance
- Oct 21 2017Show up for DREAMers
- Oct 17 2017New Report: Suspended Progress 2017
- Oct 13 2017Immigration Law and Removal Defense CLE
- Oct 2 2017Settlement in Hopewell Public Housing Redevelopment
- Sep 27 2017RISE Coordinator Valarie Slater Wins Fellowship
- Sep 26 2017New Report: Driven by Dollars
- Sep 6 2017Women in Fluvanna Prison File Contempt Motion