More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to seek equal justice for all by solving clients’ legal problems, strengthening the voices of low-income communities, and rooting out the inequities that keep people in poverty. Read more about our mission.
News & Media
- Feb 13 2018Groups Oppose ‘Deal’ on Felony Larceny Threshold
- Feb 6 2018Settlement Reached in RVA Utilities Class Action
- Jan 24 2018“Driving on Empty” Released
- Jan 16 2018Our 2018 VA Legislative Priorities
- Jan 9 2018Preserving Access to Education for Immigrant Students
- Nov 21 2017DREAMers File Suit Seeking DACA Extension
- Nov 15 2017DACA, Dreamers & C’Ville
- Nov 4 2017CLEAN DREAM ACT NOW!
- Nov 2 2017LAJC Joins New Education Civil Rights Alliance
- Oct 21 2017Show up for DREAMers
LAJC's Big Bash 3-16-18 Richmond