More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to seek equal justice for all by solving clients’ legal problems, strengthening the voices of low-income communities, and rooting out the inequities that keep people in poverty. Read more about our mission.
Washington Post Coverage of Aziz Case
News & Media
- May 10 2017VSB Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year: Angela Ciolfi
- Apr 17 2017OCR Investigating Richmond Public Schools
- Apr 14 2017LAJC Announces New Leadership for JustChildren
- Mar 9 2017HUD to Investigate Redevelopment Abuses
- Feb 21 2017LAJC Launches Civil Rights & Racial Justice Program
- Feb 6 2017Yemeni Immigrants Reunited with Families in U.S.
- Jan 31 2017Virginia Files Motion to Intervene in Aziz v. Trump
- Jan 30 2017New Complaint Alleges Detainees Unlawfully Coerced
- Jan 29 2017LAJC Informed CBP Will Comply with Order
- Dulles Temporary Restraining Order Granted