More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to seek equal justice for all by solving clients’ legal problems, strengthening the voices of low-income communities, and rooting out the inequities that keep people in poverty. Read more about our mission.
- No upcoming events
News & Media
- Nov 4 2019Rally to Protect DREAMers!
- Oct 24 2019Report on Disorderly Conduct Charges in Schools
- Sep 11 2019New Immigration Clinic at GMU
- Aug 15 2019Garcia-Diaz v. Libre by Nexus Complaint
- Aug 2 2019Va AG Declines to Appeal Habitual Drunkard Decision
- Jul 26 2019Coalition Advances Regulatory Ban on Prone Restraints in Va. Schools
- Jul 17 20194th Circuit Strikes Down Habitual Drunkard Statute
- Jul 2 2019Rally to Protect Immigrant Children
- Jun 28 2019Court Rejects Request to Dismiss License Lawsuit
- Jun 27 2019Know Your Rights Training in Case of ICE Raids
License Suspension Injunction
Information for individuals with suspended driver’s licenses in Virginia can be found here: