More Justice, Less Poverty
The Legal Aid Justice Center has been providing legal representation for low-income individuals in Virginia since 1967. Our mission is to seek equal justice for all by solving clients’ legal problems, strengthening the voices of low-income communities, and rooting out the inequities that keep people in poverty. Read more about our mission.
Thank you for your support!
We are grateful to everyone who visited our campaign page, made a gift, voiced words of support , and showed compassion for the Aziz brothers and the thousands who experienced similar ordeals. This is only the beginning.
News & Media
- Feb 6 2017Yemeni Immigrants Reunited with Families in U.S.
- Jan 31 2017Virginia Files Motion to Intervene in Aziz v. Trump
- Jan 30 2017New Complaint Alleges Detainees Unlawfully Coerced
- Jan 29 2017LAJC Informed CBP Will Comply with Order
- Dulles Temporary Restraining Order Granted
- Nov 3 2016NAACP and LAJC Oppose DMV’s Dismissal Motion
- Oct 5 2016Virginia Tenants Sue Debt Collector
- License Suspension Class Action: Plaintiffs’ Statement
- Aug 25 2016Immigrant Tenants to Protest Offensive Remarks
- Aug 24 2016Discrimination Complaint – Richmond Public Schools